The Green Drake is holding it’s next beginners fly tying class for anyone interested in learning how to tie the most productive patterns for our local rivers and streams. You will learn all the necessary techniques, materials and tricks of the trade to help get you started on the path to successful fly tying. We will cover nymphs, dry flies and streamers in this three week class. All equipment and materials are provided so all you have to bring is yourself! Here are the details:
This class will be on three consecutive Thursday nights.
DATE: March 22, 29th and April 5th, 2018
- Time: 6pm to 8pm
- Location: The Green Drake
- All materials and equipment are provided.
- Class size is limited to 6 students.
- We have 6 spots available
- Cost is $75.00 per student (covers all three classes)