Since most of our local streams are under the delayed harvest designation knowing what works and how to tie patterns that will catch fish on the Mitchell, Helton Creek, the Ararat and others is key to successful days on these rivers and streams. The Green Drake is holding it’s next essential delayed harvest fly tying class for anyone interested in learning how to tie the most productive patterns for our delayed harvest season. We provide all the equipment and materials so all you have to bring is yourself! Here are the details:
This class will be on two consecutive Thursday nights.
DATE: September 14th and 21st, 2017
- Time: 6pm to 8pm
- Location: The Green Drake
- All materials and equipment are provided.
- Class size is limited to 6 students.
- We have 4 spots available
- Cost is $65.00 per student (covers both classes)