Fly tying is a lot easier than it looks when you get the right instruction. It’s also a ton of fun when you catch fish on one of your own creations! The Green Drake is holding it’s next beginner fly tying class for anyone interested in learning this great hobby. We provide all the equipment and materials so all you have to bring is yourself! Here are the details:
This class will be on three consecutive Tuesday nights.
DATE: February 28th, March 7th & 14th 2017
- Time: 6pm to 8pm
- Location: The Green Drake
- All materials and equipment are provided.
- Class size is limited to 6 students.
- We have 3 spots available
- Cost is $85.00 per student (covers all three classes)